Monday, March 12, 2012

Peyton's 13-month-old vocabulary

Peyton is really starting to talk. He says many things, but I would bet that not many people understand what he means besides Shawn and I. Most of the day he just babbles on, not really saying much, but when he wants something, he will say it.

Here is all of the words that he says and what they mean.

Mum Mum: Mama
Dada or Dad: Pretty self-explanatory
Baba: Bottle
Juice: Sippy Cup
Out: Out of wherever he is -- his crib, his high-chair, his carseat, etc.
Whoa: Said whenever he looks outside.
I-ov-u: I love you (must sing the Barney song to get him to say it.)
Fee: Three (Must say one and two to get him to say it.)
Grrrr: What a bear says (must ask him what a bear says. It is also the answer for what does mommy say?)
OOO OOO: The answer to what a dog says. Sounds somewhat like Woof Woof.


No comments: