Thursday, January 20, 2011

Looking to adopt

My friend Rachel and her husband Ryan are looking to adopt and I thought I would help them spread the word. I met Rachel my freshman year at BYU. We lived across the hall from each other in the dorms and we were in the same Freshman Academy group together which means that we had several classes together our first semester.

Rachel is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met and would make an amazing mother. She is fun, very personable and kind to everyone she meets.

If you know anyone who is looking into adoption or could help Rachel and Ryan, they can find out more information about them on their profile page here or their blog here.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Stacy! I'm so glad we found each other in the blog-o-sphere! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck!!