Just because he goes to school there, doesn't mean he really has to be a Uuu, Uuuuu, Gosh, I can't even say it!
I told Shawn that I will like Utah for exactly one day. That is it.
Welcome to the dark side... It's not so bad most of the time. Way to go Shawn :)
Yay! Congratulations! My boyfriend goes to the U, and loves it, and I think you guys will too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just because he goes to school there, doesn't mean he really has to be a Uuu, Uuuuu, Gosh, I can't even say it!
I told Shawn that I will like Utah for exactly one day. That is it.
Welcome to the dark side... It's not so bad most of the time. Way to go Shawn :)
Yay! Congratulations! My boyfriend goes to the U, and loves it, and I think you guys will too!
Post a Comment