
(Notice the Ohio State on the TV)
So every Saturday, Shawn and I wake up and turn on College Game Day. We watch it together until Shawn goes to school (yes on Saturday!). Then we have a football day when he gets back. We watch all the exciting games. This last Saturday, we watched Ohio State (Shawn wants everyone to know they are #1) and then we went to the BYU game. It snowed so bad, but Shawn and I stayed until the very end. FULLY INVESTED!! We went on the front row because there was nobody at the game, and at one point we couldn't see the scoreboard from our seats because of the snow. But it was fun to play in the wet rainy snow.
2 comments:
We stayed til the end too! In the snow... yeesh my toes were cold!
Hey! We went to that game too! Are you guys proud? Nevermind that I brought a Nicholas Sparks book to pass the time, but I still went.
Post a Comment