Thursday, September 13, 2007

My New Job

So after graduating in April and 4 long months of job hunting, I got a new job. I am the new e-media editor at the Provo Daily Herald. I have been there since Monday, and I absolutely love what I am doing. The other day I woke up at 5 and was so excited to go to work that I couldn't sleep. That hasn't happened for so long! Anyways, what I do is work on the keeping news up to date on the website and I also am in charge of the news for the nightly broadcast that we do. The Daily Herald also has blog websites that I work with. They currently have 3, www.cougarblue.com, www.utahdivas.com and www.savvyshopperdeals.com. I am currently working on getting a scrapbooking one going and it should be up and going in a couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!

Trotts said...

Stacy! Shawn! I miss you guys. I added your blog on mine, so you can too. It's www.trottiers.blogspot.com

MIKKEL RICHARDT said...

Knock 'em dead, Stacy.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Miss Stacy! I'm soo proud of you. I'm glad everything sounds like it's going well!! I miss you like crazy! Maybe I'll get to visit out that way one day!

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey Stac! We have a blog too!
Mattandmickie.blogspot.com...
Check it out! Glad you caught up with the rest of the world... Congrats again on the new job!